Thursday, June 3, 2010

Which NXT "Reject" Should Return?

Wade won the whole thing. Kind of anticlimactic, but I am sure many are happy. What happens to the "losers"? Just like the Diva Search, it is not over for some of these men just yet.

The obvious name to bring up would be the man that beat Miz on Raw this week. It is so obvious, I am not even going to bring him up.

There is a lot of good talent, but I have my eye on what the WWE will do with Otunga. They invested a bit in him. He is somewhat of a celebrity. I have to believe the WWE will not write him off too fast. But where do you send him?

So many men will be released before they officially debut on either Raw or Smackdown. It has to happen. The WWE is already starting the next season. Talent will be shifted back to FCW. Not all of these men can be on the same roster without some people being cut. I do not feel like predicting cuts now, but it will happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment