Monday, June 21, 2010

NXT Got Vince!

First, Bret Hart is fired as GM. I am glad. As bad as this guy was in the ring since his triumphant return, I thought I could put up with him as GM. He was not doing a good job. If he returns to the WWE again in the future, we will see what happens. Until then, things get more interesting.

The new GM sends e-mails. Also, looks like guest host crap may be done. Now we have a mystery over who the new GM is. This is the stuff that attracts viewers. There were those rumors about The Rock coming back. That is the only guess I have right now.

As one mystery rises, another folds. Vince McMahon revealed that he had a hand in NXT1's attacks over the weeks. Sadly for him, they attacked him too! Love that! They show no allegiance except to themselves. Thing is, they already have their contracts and were a bit apologetic. They even had the boss on their side. Why would they screw that? Were they upset that Vince thought he could use them too? That is what I am expecting to be the reasoning, but I do wish there would be something more to it. In any case, the plot developed well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment