Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Undertaker Is Out...Already


Looks like I jumped the gun a few days ago with what I said about all the potential things that can happen with The Undertaker's return. That injury he sustained last week was a lot worse than I thought. He is out of the PPV match. I am not going to spoil too much of Smackdown, but the spot has been given to someone else already. No, not Kane.
I do like that the WWE decided to go with an elaborate angle to explain Undertaker's absence. People would not like a dull injury excuse. You can tell a lot about how much the WWE cares about a wrestler by how they treat that person during and right after an injury. Yes, they love Taker. Kane seems deeply involved in this angle. I am glad about that too. I was getting ready to write about how Kane feels pretty much useless and out of place these days. This storyline, aside from possibly turning him heel, can really let his character shine again. I look forward to that.
The WWE has really been on the ball as of late for many things on both shows. Pushing good talent in the midcard. Freshening up the main event a bit. Investing a little more in the tag division. There are still issues, but most are minor. There is one exception. The diva division still sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment