Sunday, June 13, 2010

TNA Has Another Former WWE Talent

My choices for tonight were either to talk more about the Daniel Bryan saga, which now includes John Cena, or talk about TNA's huge surprise tonight. Obviously, I am going with the minor issue. I do not feel like getting into a heated rant about what John Cena had to say right now.

Tommy Dreamer. That is your surprise. He is now in TNA. Obviously, I do not predict anything great for TNA because the ECW legend is now there. However, it is interesting to note that Dreamer is another WWE talent who defected to TNA after leaving the company somewhat on his own terms. He had a final match with Ryder on ECW. He lost, but he wanted to leave anyway. He now shows up in TNA. Why would he go and do something like that? Money is not everything. Respect and fair treatment mean more. The WWE may have been close to releasing Dreamer after ECW ended anyway. At least he got to leave there on his own.

I am glad to see him still in wrestling. He does not need to win titles, but I am sure he will not be treated exactly like the WWE treated him.

No comments:

Post a Comment