Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Laptop Runs Raw

Week 2 of an "Anonymous GM" running Raw. It had some promise when it was first announced. Who would it be? What would he do next? The mystery is still there, but I am getting annoyed.

I am hoping the WWE intends for this guy to be a heel. If not that, they want him viewed negatively until he is revealed. That may be why they have Michael Cole reading the messages, not Lawler. The laptop gets a podium now? Even I found that to be too much. And that stupid noise...THAT NOISE. It irritates me.

I am still hoping that Michael Cole has a greater role in something, whether it be the GM angle or Nexus. He has been near to all the things so far. He would definitely be a guy you would not suspect easily to be the mastermind of anything. I wouldn't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment