Friday, August 5, 2011

WWE Releases Melina And Gail Kim

The WWE has released Gail Kim and Melina. I'm not surprised. It still is depressing. After what the WWE did what they did to Mickie James last year, I promised I would never be surprised like that again. I put thought and analysis into that diva division even more than I had done prior to that year. I could see that Melina and Gail were just like Mickie James. They were always the type of diva who gets released by the WWE or seek release on their own. Just look at how they were being pushed. Look at why they were being pushed. I really don't want to use this day to rub it in and sound smart. You ever lost an elderly loved one? You know their time is near, but it still hurts when you lose them. That is kind of what I am feeling now. The WWE once again proves that these type of women are not as valued as the eye-candy divas.

I'm not providing good analysis right now. More like I am rambling. Out of respect to the two women, I will leave it at that. Another night, I will definitely revisit the diva division.

No comments:

Post a Comment