Sunday, May 23, 2010

Randy Orton Injured At Over The Limit

Hilarity on a pole! Randy Orton injured himself at Over The Limit while doing his act before trying for an RKO. Some kind of arm injury. Kofi Kingston should be asking Randy Orton who is stupid now. I have always said I like Orton's taunts, but the guy can go overboard sometimes. I will admit this. If he really got upset about Kofi Kingston not giving him enough time for his act a few months ago, I hope he enjoyed having all the time in the world tonight to get injured. Besides, getting injured like that is just too funny. Vintage Orton!

Of course, I am hoping he recovers soon. I am still an Orton fan. If he is on the shelf for a while, his feud with Edge will have to take a break. The match ended in a double countout. Nothing can be settled like that. We will see what Orton comes back with next. He should just stick to the Orton pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment