Saturday, May 1, 2010

How Can Big Show Possibly Overcome Jack Swagger?


Maybe I should have turned that around? How can Jack Swagger possibly overcome Big Show? Maybe if I was a WWE commentator, I would indeed be screaming that with fake emotion.
As much as I have grown to believe Big Show does deserve a good run, and while I am also a growing fan of Swagger, it seems like Jack Swagger may retain against Big Show. If the WWE is serious about pushing him as the next big wrestling thing, not to even talk about being the next Angle, they have to book him to overcome some huge challenges. He had a good triple-threat defense and a match against Orton recently. But is it enough to make the fans take him seriously as a main-eventer. People know he can wrestle. People know he can be serious or goofy. He can get heat. I just believe the WWE is still in the process of building his fit in the main event.
Am I writing of Big Show too soon? He has been a jobber to the stars at times. Maybe not as bad as Kane, but not as huge a star as Cena, is he? I would not mind seeing him get the title, but I am still thinking about where the WWE will go from there. Swagger has a lot of other fresh feuds before him. Smackdown is looking promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment