Monday, August 20, 2012

Brock Lesnar Defeats Triple H At Summerslam

Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H was indeed the main event of Summerslam. Even though the build could have been better, it looks like it ended up being the best choice. And Brock Lesnar finally won his first WWE match since his return. Moreover, he made Triple H tap. Triple H really put Lesnar over with that, giving him back a lot of credibility.

One thing I notice a lot of people complaining about is that Triple H took the attention after the match. I do not have a problem with that. Go back to when I talked about this match last week. Aside from trying to predict who might win, I also talked about how Triple H might still look strong, if he would lose. Considering that Triple H actually tapped out, which is one of the strongest ways to put someone over, I have no hate towards Triple H getting the attention after the match. If it was not for the fact that Lesnar really needed a win to give him some momentum for the rest of his run, this storyline should have had Triple H going over Lesnar. Triple H had reason for revenge. I don't see a reason to completely bury Triple H last night. Brock looked good, won the match in decisive fashion, and Triple H got a moment after the match. I'm okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment