Monday, November 29, 2010

King Sheamus

WWE really working on keeping Sheamus fresh. Triple H will be back, but seriously? Sheamus? He has been WWE Champion twice already. I am sure the WWE could have found some other way to keep Sheamus strong.

Morrison? Would have been nice if he won, but WWE seems to like heels winning King of the Ring. I would have liked Alberto Del Rio to win it, but WWE insists on still pushing that feud with Rey Mysterio. If that was not there, I would say it was a mistake not to give this man the credibility to be a top heel of Smackdown. Besides, he's entertaining.

I can go through the other names in the tournament, but those I already mentioned are the top ones I feel were worthy. I guess Sheamus was still on the list. In other news, this Morrison/Sheamus thing continues to remind me of Kofi/Orton.

No comments:

Post a Comment