Friday, December 3, 2010

MVP Is Gone

MVP asked to be released and he got it. Just as in the case of Matt Hardy, I do not blame the guy. Instance after instance recently, I am noticing how the WWE does not show proper appreciation to certain wrestlers. Whether they get over by their own merits or a heavy hand from the WWE, a lot of popular talent, or talent with the potential to be very over, is simply misused. Superstars lacking either strong wrestling ability, great charisma, or some other attribute that makes giving them a monster push painful are better used.

What happens in the WWE now? Smackdown can find a new midcard face jobber / someone with credibility to put over the lacking wrestlers I was just talking about. I hope it does give WWE a headache, although I doubt it will. They deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment