Saturday, July 17, 2010

Rosa Jumps Rope

I am going to say the little bit I have to say everytime I talk about Rosa Mendes. I liked this woman! She was hot during the Diva Search. I was looking forward to her getting used in the WWE. What followed was a disaster.

The new chapter in the story? She jumps rope. She is Smackdown's answer to Jillian Hall. Just like Jillian has a joke gimmick, Rosa has one now too. I don't think Rosa deserves anything to keep her interesting in front of the fans. Some will say that the fact that she is a jobber is her punishment. Not good enough for me. Not giving her wins in the ring only means that a push will not get her over. If you have not noticed, pushes and wins do not always make a wrestler automatically over. They do not make them interesting by themselves. Even if she is a jobber, and it is not like her wrestling ability will get her over either, she has a gimmick to get fans to notice her. She can get segment time. She does not deserve this at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment