Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Edge Hears Voices In His Head

I am sure the council him. I am sure they understand. I am also sure they talk to him. Basically, Edge's promo on Raw must have been inspired by Randy Orton's theme song. In the end, it is all hype for what Edge will do in Money in the Bank in a few days.

I talked about this last week, but Edge's new way of getting the message across was interesting enough to make me go there again. This is psycho Edge. If the WWE really has Edge do things to match the character in his promos, which they have still been failing to do for months now, this can really be an interesting Edge to see. However, sticking to the idea that it is hype for this Sunday, I am expecting to be let down. I am not saying Edge will not do some cool spots. I am sure he will spear someone is midair. I am sure all the guys will get some great spots here and there. Thing is, I do not expect to be surprised by Edge. Also, I am expecting the "fun" or "voices" to die down again after this Sunday. Where does Edge go? I do not know. I just doubt the WWE will have it be anywhere really fresh and interesting. Michael Cole has been more fresh this year than Edge has. Am I that wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment