Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Bo Dallas Loses

Bo Dallas has taken his first loss. And to R-Truth. It was pretty much a fluke win, but it isn't like Bo's character is to be taken seriously. I knew it would be fun to see Bo react after he did lose his first match. Wasn't expecting it so soon. There were probably a few more jobbers he could have gone through.

What becomes of Bo Dallas now? Undefeated streak is over. Gimmick is still there. Aside from that, he has had no real feuds. You have a situation where you have a guy with a gimmick that can lead to good feuds, but nothing is being done with him. Should they start a legitimate feud with R-Truth? He's a lower-midcarder. I don't see how a feud with him will help Bo now. Maybe when he first debuted. Do you stick Bo with his brother? Probably too soon for that. I don't like the idea of putting a midcard title on him. He's too much of a comedy character. He's got his "Bolieve" catchphrase and the fact that he's annoying going for him, but I don't think he really deserves a title reign because of anything he has done. I'll just see how long it takes for him to get lost in the shuffle for the sake of some other gimmick they debut down the line.

Let me give my personal opinion of Bo Dallas. He looks creepy and he annoys me. In my eyes, he's down there with Fandango. He does have his moments here and there, but I still don't like him. And it isn't because he is such a great heel. I usually like great heels. He's not horrible in the ring, but he's not amazing. He's okay. Overall, I think time can be better spent on other guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment