Thursday, February 3, 2011

The End Of Melina


Let me first get the necessary stuff out of the way. I DON'T want to see Melina released or mistreated by the WWE. I DON'T hate Melina. This is just my prediction and speculation based on my analysis of what the WWE typically does and what is going on now.

Things do not look good for Melina. The WWE jobbed her rather easily to Natalya for the sake of allowing Natalya to have a successful title feud before shifting the title to another face. Melina is now back to Superstars duties. With Awesome Kong near, Natalya and Bellas possibly going heel, Eve still fresh, and Gail Kim not being so much of an afterthought anymore, not to mention Maryse possibly turning face and a host of potential NXT diva losers who can come on Raw, where does Melina fit in? She is not a priority for them. She has already put over McCool more than once by handing a title to her. The WWE can now start developing other credible diva jobbers.

What will happen to Melina? Release. Get her out of the way. However, if John Morrison has any swing, and the WWE does not want to upset him, they may keep Melina on. If the WWE is also afraid of TNA gaining more women, they may not release Melina. What will happen, however, is that Melina will become a lame duck, much like Victoria was for years before she "retired" from the WWE. The WWE will mistreat and not push her correctly, only using her to develop other divas and give focus when women they would rather push are injured or such. This option, obviously, does not take any grand analytical skills or fortune-telling powers to predict. As I said before, they are already pushing Melina in that direction.

For God's sake, if what I say does come to pass sometime this year, don't listen to the stupid crap dirtsheets will vomit up for this "shocking" development. As I said from the start, I do not want this to happen. Release or depush to insignificant status, neither are things I want for Melina. I just see certain signs.

No comments:

Post a Comment