Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Orton Vs. Sheamus Continues

Randy Orton and Sheamus have been feuding for a while now. Randy Orton won the PPV encounter a few weeks ago. That is where I would have ended this feud.

It isn't over. They are still feuding. This is a pretty bland feud. I am not even going to talk about having a gimmick match with the two at Summerslam. I do not think even that can save this feud. The development has been mediocre. They have mainly just been involved with other feuds. They were a part of a match that involved the Wyatt/Reigns feud this week. Sheamus got involved in Orton's match with Kevin Owens last week. They were a part of another tag match the week before that. This feud just does not seem that personal. It does not have individual focus on it. That just leaves it feeling unimportant.

Let me talk about what I would have done with these two right now. Have Sheamus feud with Dean Ambrose. Leave Roman Reigns and Bray Wyatt a singles feud. Reigns can overcome Luke Harper on his way to getting revenge on Bray Wyatt. Have Randy Orton feud with King Barrett. Wade Barrett wins King of the Ring and his biggest feud since then has been against R-Truth. Yes, I think they can do better. If The Authority actually had any members left, I would say Randy Orton could feud with one of them. That stable has become pathetic, if you can still consider it a stable. In any case, I do not think Orton/Sheamus is that great and the WWE did have options for something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment