Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Previewing The Elimination Chamber Match For The Tag Team Championships

For the first time ever, the tag titles will be defended inside the Elimination Chamber. The New Day defends against Cesaro & Kidd, Lucha Dragons, Los Matadores, Prime Time Players, and The Ascension.

The issue with the tag division, as I have brought up before, is that a lot of these guys feel like jobbers that are getting a sudden push. It is hard to buy into them. And before you even get a chance to buy into some of them as getting a legitimate push, the WWE hands the titles off to someone else. I wasn't buying into Cesaro & Kidd. They won the titles. They held it a little while before dropping it to another team I wasn't buying into. You now have a bunch of teams it is hard to buy into in this one match. Instead of listing the teams I do not think are worthy of being in this match, it will be simpler to talk about the ones that are. The guys currently holding the titles are obviously worthy. Cesaro & Kidd also belong for the simple fact that they have been pushed rather well recently. And that's it. All the other teams feel like extra bodies.

Yesterday, I talked about adding Neville in the other Elimination Chamber match. Any teams I would add in this match? I have one. What about Rowan & Harper? They just got back together a few weeks ago. This is a team I felt should have won the titles a year ago. They just put them back together, but I still feel they have that credibility. Which team would I take out to put Rowan and Harper in? Any of the four I do not think should be in the match. I have seen some fans predict Rowan and Harper will attack one of the other teams and take their spot. I don't know if that will happen, but this is the team I would have liked to have seen in the match. They are also the team I would have had win it.

Out of the teams that are in this match, who wins? It seems likely that The New Day holds onto the titles. If Darren Young and Titus O'Neil were pushed better, I wouldn't mind them winning. Is there any good reason for Cesaro & Kidd to regain the titles? The other teams are not worth talking about. Going by how the WWE has been handling the tag division recently, I would not be surprised if one of these jobber teams do take the titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment