Friday, October 3, 2014

Your New Knockout's Champion...

Were you expecting someone else? Havok won the KO title on this week's Impact Wrestling airing, but because TNA tapes so many weeks in advance, you might as well start talking about the woman who is really holding the title right now. I think it is just ridiculous that they tape so many weeks ahead. Taping for 2 weeks' worth of shows in one week is one thing. We just entered October and TNA has already taped into November.

I shook my head a few days ago at the WWE shooting around titles so much. TNA just did the same thing. A lot of the title changes they do are questionable, but what they just did is just bad booking. It is not shocking that Havok would be a transitional champion. And it had been a long time since TNA had a brand new KO Champion, but they didn't really develop up to it well. And they did an even worse job by just shooting it to Taryn Terrell after what will end up being a little over a month. It has not aired yet, but I doubt TNA will develop things properly.

I am not against Taryn winning the title. I think she should have won it a long time ago. She was out for a while due to her pregnancy. She came back months ago and could have won it earlier. She proved last year that she has become a solid performer in the ring. She is beautiful. If this was the WWE diva division, I would say she should be centerpiece. She has what they would want to fill that position. Will TNA stick with her and develop her in that spot? I doubt it. They never do. But for now, I hope she has a good reign. I hope it is better than what Havok got.

No comments:

Post a Comment