Monday, October 31, 2011

It Was A Monster Mash!

I don't plan on watching Raw tonight. Yes, it does happen to be because of who the guest stars will be. I think I became too old for that kind of thing almost two decades ago. It would be kind of stupid for a 25-year old guy to eagerly tune in to Raw to see Kermit. I'll read about what happens. I guess I'll just watch football. Is SpongeBob on?

I did not get to mention Big Show and Mark Henry's match at Vengeance last week, and it is worth mentioning. If extreme stunts are one of the draws for Mark Henry's current big push, the WWE delivered again. It has happened before, I know, but it is still exciting to see the ring collapse like that.

The feud between Mark Henry and Big Show is obviously not over yet. I would have them have a rematch on Smackdown. Have them captain teams at Survivor Series, then have the feud end at TLC. Perfect PPV to end this. Ladder match? Chair match? Tables match? TLC itself is also an option, but maybe too much? It would make for plenty of extreme spots. There is still a lot of potential left in this feud and in Mark Henry's overall title reign. A lot of people were saying how great Kane's title reign was around this time last year. I honestly think Mark Henry's push is delivering even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment