Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Miz Finds A Worthy Foe

I think it is a step up from a filler push from Fandango. I am talking about Miz's current feud with Bray Wyatt. Bray Wyatt wasn't doing anything too important. Miz wasn't feuding with anyone. Why not stick the two together?

Let me tell you why I like this feud. First, there is an actual storyline and the reason for this feud isn't that random. Bray Wyatt did a good job of putting over why he doesn't like Miz in his promos. Second, I buy Bray Wyatt more easily than Fandango. Bray Wyatt enters this feud having never lost yet. Fandango did not have that heading into his feud with The Miz. The fact that they can sell that Wyatt took out Kane is another bonus for his credibility. Third, I have a feeling that Bray Wyatt won't get lost in the shuffle after this feud. That is what happened with Fandango. If they had been consistent with him, I would say the purpose of the feud was to build up his credibility. They weren't. I just had a feeling it would be filler. With this feud between Wyatt and Miz, it is likely Wyatt will win to continue his momentum. Meanwhile, I doubt Miz will get buried away after this feud.

And where is Kane? Just like Kane's return a few years ago was a popular topic, people wanting to know when Kane is coming back this time are visiting my blog off those searches. I even had one person search something like "did bray wyatt kill kane?' and end up on my blog. No, Kane is not dead. He was making a movie. I read somewhere that he finished it. That would lead me to say that Kane should be coming back sooner rather than later. And because Kane getting involved again with Bray Wyatt when he returns seems so likely, that is another reason for Bray Wyatt to win the feud with Miz and not get buried away after. Depending on how they follow through with things, it looks like the WWE is taking this Wyatt angle back in a good direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment